• So, your image(s) got accepted to Tier 2 of the prestigious San Diego County Fair Exhibition of Photography - Congratulations! You're to be honored - now the fun begins, because you've got to print it right, and within a short period of time.
• That's where I can help you - - I know what works photographically, and can also "de-mystify" the guidelines of the Fair - I've been doing it for years!
• So, in addition to my normal LightJet print services, I've put together a "package deal," especially if you don't want to mess with mounting, matting, etc - or even print delivery!
• Your image(s) will be professionally printed, mounted and laminated with a finished size of 16x20, ready to deliver to the San Diego County Fair - by you or me (see below)...
• $99 per image - plus sales tax, where applicable
(Price does not include file enhancement work or Master File Creation, if necessary - see below)
Did you have multiple images accepted?
2 to 4 images - $84 each print
5 or more images - $76 each print
• Turnaround Time: 5 to 8 working days, slightly longer with prints for the "Large Print" Division
. • Want to see an 8x12 "proof print" first?: $15 per image - add 2 to 3 days to the turnaround time.
Order acceptance & Contest dates will be posted when available ...
Please note: advancement of images to Tier 2 of the contest does NOT guarantee that a print will hang in the show - images must meet Fair rules and judges' standards for print quality and presentation!
• Flush Mounted on 3/16" Black Ultraboard for a finished size of 16" x 20".
• Your print is over-laminated with your choice of an optically-clear protective Gloss or Luster surface.
• Price includes prepping your image to "float" on a 16x20 black or white background, with a small pinstripe, if desired - this essentially creates a "Digital Matte" (i.e. 11x14 on 16x20). Please note that the "Digital Matte" is not a Physical Artboard Matte ...
• BONUS: If you prefer, the price also includes delivery to the Fair on the entry date - or, I can meet you there!
• Although I'll be more than happy to make suggestions and consult on image size, enhancement, impact, etc., all necessary enhancement & digital prep work for your original image should be completed prior to uploading - see "preflight" guidelines near the bottom of this page ...
• If this is not your "thing" & your image needs enhancing for the best possible print, then I've got your covered with my "Master File Creation Fair Special":
• $20 to $40 per image
• The price depends on the amount of work necessary - regardless of the original file format - good with this Print Special Only!)
1) Upload your file(s) - Please upload the best file(s) for printing, PLUS the original JPG(s) entered from Tier 1 (so that I can see what the judges saw) - Click here for more ...
2) Email me with your contact info and phone #, and I'll contact you ASAP ...
For San Diego County Fair information of a more technical nature, check this out:
For John's SDC Fair free Photoshop & Color Management seminars, check this out:
"Not Just Another Photoshop Book" - Photoshop Instruction designed
for photographers by a photo printing professional ...
Check out my Blog for dozens of relevant & educational posts, going back years ...
All of the latest Photoshop & Digital Imaging news that's fit to print - Privacy is important to me; therefore, I will not sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone.