• Join us for FREE Photoshop Meetups, online, live & nationwide - See my Photoshop Book come to life & in action ... This is Photoshop for photographers!
• These are my "Photoshop 101" Series General Meetups - There are Five classes total - usually, Wednesday Nights from 6 PM to 7:30 PM, PST ... then about every 2 to 3 weeks - join us!
• Look no more - I've been showing photographers how to successfully use Photoshop through our Meetups since 2009 - this is Photoshop for photographers!
• My name is John Watts of Watts Digital Imaging, and I'm a "post-processing" specialist for photographers - - you take the "perfect shot", and I'll help you get the absolute most out of it - your printer or mine.
• I specialize in serving the digital post-processing needs of photographers, whether it’s Photoshop Instruction & Services, LightJet Digital Prints & Finishing, or Color Management Products & Services.
• I’ve been involved professionally in photographic imaging & printing in Southern California for over 35 years, and would love to share what I know with you. Click Here for a full biography…
• For those of you who are new (or fairly new) to Photoshop, here's a series of General Meetup classes that you can't miss - and for seasoned veterans, here's a chance to get back to the basics!
• Best of all, they're live, online, nationwide & FREE ...
• Just like any discipline worth pursuing, learning the fundamentals is essential - - and that's what you'll get with these 5 free photoshop Meetups, aptly called the "Photoshop 101" series.
• These are held sequentially throughout the year, in a seminar-type format - attend all 5 "Photoshop 101" classes (even if not sequentially), and you'll be starting on a rock-solid foundation, so come join us - more than once, if you want!.
• If you’ve ever wanted discover specific cutting-edge features of Photoshop CC, now’s your chance to learn from John Watts - online, live, interactive, multi-session & in a small-group setting.
• These reasonably-priced Workshops start at $39, and are limited to 10 students ONLY - using images provided by the students!
• There's a different specialized Photoshop subject for each Workshop - Layer Masks, Finishing Touches, and more on the way ... All based on my Photoshop book.
"Your photoshop instruction classes are awesome and I'm amazed at what you can do with photos. I cannot thank you enough for teaching this class."
Kris Stinson - Rockford, MI
"Thanks for the 5 workshops you presented. I found them very helpful, and I'm motivated to continue pushing forward with Photoshop."
Stephen Heidel - Coeur D'Alene, ID
"Great class as usual, and I always learn more than I bargained for during your classes. Please send the pic that you were working on last night so I can do my homework. Thanks again, and I did sign up for your next class."
Priscilla Monger - San Diego, CA
As always, I appreciate and am thankful for your kind coaching and mentoring. There’s no doubt in my mind that any public success I’ve had can be traced back to your expertise and willingness to unselfishly share!
Patrick Christman - Fallbrook, CA
• A link to the extensive class notes & "how to join" link (via PDF) will be sent out approximately 24 hours prior to the Meetup, as well as 1 hour before the meetup.
• See below for specific instructions on how to join, plus some technical things you can easily check right now before the Meetup.
• Due to the limitations of this live online format, I won’t be using any audio, webcams or computer screens from attendees - to avoid "mass confusion", the only audio will be from me, and we’ll only be watching my computer screen (no webcam of my ugly mug, thank you very much!).
• Questions during the seminar are definitely encouraged, but will mainly be limited to GoToMeeting’s built-in chat function.
• Please note that we will not be using most of the features discussed, such as “share your screen”, etc.
Check out my Blog for dozens of relevant & educational posts, going back years ...
"Not Just Another Photoshop Book" - Photoshop Instruction designed
for photographers by a photo printing professional ...
All of the latest Photoshop & Digital Imaging news that's fit to print - Privacy is important to me; therefore, I will not sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone.