• Improve the accuracy of your color managed workflow and the quality of your print output with my Custom Printer Profiling service.
• If you've never bothered using printer profiles in Photoshop or Lightroom because you thought it was too complicated or expensive, it is easier and more affordable than you think, and the results in your print output will be dramatic!
• By using a Custom Printer Profile in Photoshop or Lightroom (one of the 3 steps of successful Color Management), you'll achieve the best color match between your monitor and printer output.
• Less paper and ink waste, resulting in lower costs and less hassle time. Get the full range of colors that your printer is designed to produce.
• Turnaround Time (Approximate): 2 to 3 working days
Order 3 or more profiles and save 10% per profile
• Applies to RGB-based Printers only (Most "multi-ink" Photo Printers, such as Epson, Canon or HP)
• You will need one profile for each paper/ink/printer combination that you print on. _______________
• Why? Because I use the absolute latest in cutting-edge state-of-the-art Color Management hardware, software and techniques. I also have decades of experience working with all sorts of RGB Photo printers - I know what works.
To get started on your custom printer profile, follow the four steps below:
1) Download the Zip File, which includes the profiling targets, detailed PDF instructions, and an order form.
2) Print the profiling targets on your printer as detailed in the instructions and fill out the order from.
3) Send the profiling targets and order form to me via "snail-mail". Once I receive them, I'll then create a custom printer profile (a small 4 to 6 MB file) and email it back to you
4) I'll send you back your profile via email. Complete installation and usage instructions are included in the PDF.
"I installed the profile this morning, did a couple of tweaks, and we've been printing a variety of pics off and on all day. It's a dramatic improvement. Colors that looked dead and flat now look alive and accurate. Printed pics are much closer to what we see on our computer screen, and they look natural. Nice! Your service gets an A+ in my book. And unbelievably fast turn around on the profile no less! Good service, good product, good price... What's not to like?"
"The profiles are incredible! No more having to guess what the picture is going to look like coming out of the printer. I will be adding more profiles in the future"
Old Lyme, CT
"Thanks for doing the profile. Side-by-side comparison with the profile provided by Epson shows that your profile is better than the Epson profile. There is a fairly strong yellow cast in the Epson print while your print is clearly neutral."
San Diego, CA
"John, I received your created profile for the Lex Jet paper last week. And wow, what a difference it makes over the manufacturer’s furnished profiles - just can’t thank you enough!
Tampa Bay, FL
"Just a note to thank you for the profile. It is terrific. There is nothing quite like the experience of installing a profile, going through the usual workflow, and getting exactly the desired result!"
Robert Caplan, MD
"John, I just ran my first print using the profile and it was fantastic. The colors were spot on and the print wasn't dark like the ones I was printing before I got the profile. I'll be sending another set of targets..."
"Not Just Another Photoshop Book" - Photoshop Instruction designed
for photographers by a photo printing professional ...
All of the latest Photoshop & Digital Imaging news that's fit to print - Privacy is important to me; therefore, I will not sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone.
Check out my Blog for dozens of relevant & educational posts, going back years ...