• Now you're able to sit in front of your computer and spend time learning any aspect of Photoshop "one-on-one" from John Watts - live and interactive, from the comfort of your home or office - using GoToMeetings' simple interface and the power of the Internet.
• We'll be working on YOUR images, and at YOUR pace - plus, you can be assured of privacy, since we're NOT sharing webcams - only our voices & monitors!
• Subject ideas: Build a "Master File" from A to Z, Layer Mask Basics, Proper Cropping techniques, Dodging & Burning, and so on. For more ideas, see the Table of Contents from my book, or check out my blog.
$75 per hour
$40 per half-hour
For more information and to make a reservation, contact me directly ...
• Required: Please purchase my Book or eBook before we meet - that way we're on the same page, literally :)
• Suggested: A relatively current version of Photoshop CC. Don't have Photoshop CC? Download here: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html
• Suggested: If you're unsure if your computer system, audio, and internet are "up to the challenge", click here for a GoToMeeting "Self-Check" - (Google Browser recommended if you have problems).
• Suggested: So that you’re familiar with my teaching style & “system”, attendance at a few of my free live & online General Meetups before we meet is recommended - - OR, at a minimum, review some of the free "Photoshop 101" video recordings, especially Class 2, 3 and/or 4.
• Suggested: When we meet: although it's not absolutely necessary, I'd suggest that you use at least earbuds (rather than your computers' speakers) for better sound quality & to avoid feedback issues.
All of the latest Photoshop & Digital Imaging news that's fit to print - Privacy is important to me; therefore, I will not sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone.
Check out my Blog for dozens of relevant & educational posts, going back years ...
"Not Just Another Photoshop Book" - Photoshop Instruction designed
for photographers by a photo printing professional ...