• So, your image(s) got accepted to Round 2 of the prestigious Anza-Borrego Foundation Photo Contest - Congratulations! You're to be honored - now the fun begins, because you've got to print it right, and over the holidays, too.
• That's where I can help you - - I know what works photographically, and can also "de-mystify" the guidelines of the contest. I'm experienced at this - - I've also been making prints for contestants of the prestigious San Diego County Fair Photo Contest for years.
• So, in addition to my normal LightJet print services, I've put together a "package deal," especially if you don't want to mess with mounting, matting, etc - or even free print delivery (see below)!
• Your image(s) will be professionally printed, mounted and laminated with a finished size of 11x14, ready to be delivered to the Anza Borrego Foundation in the desert - again, by you or me ...
• $43 per image - plus sales tax, where applicable
• Turnaround Time: 5 to 10 working days - Grace, please, over the holidays!
Order acceptance & Contest dates will be posted when available ...
Please note: advancement of images to Round 2 of the contest does NOT guarantee that a print will hang in the show - images must meet Contest rules and judges' standards for print quality and presentation!
• Flush Mounted on 3/16" White Ultraboard for a finished size of 11"x14".
• Your print is over-laminated with an optically-clear protective Luster surface - perfect for any lighting conditions ...
• Price includes prepping your image to "float" on a white background, if necessary - such as an 8x12 on 11x14 (legal in this contest). Please note that the "Digital Matte" is not a Physical Artboard Matte ...
• BONUS: Basic file enhancement or Master File Creation work included, if necessary, to get the absolute most out of the print.
For more info about the Contest: https://theabf.org/PhotoContest/
• FREE DELIVERY - REALLY! I mean, who doesn't need an excuse to go to the desert, am I right? I certainly don't!! So, I'd love to deliver your print to ABF on (TBD), for free!
• OR, if you prefer, you can pick up and/or view your print in the Scripps-Poway area.
• In addition, I believe in the Mission of the Anza Borrego Foundation - so, for every print ordered,
I'll donate $2 to support the Foundation.
1) Upload your file(s) below - OR, if your file is less than 10 MB, just email it to me as an attachment ... Please upload / attach the best file(s) for printing that matches what the judges viewed ... Click here for more ...
2) Email me with your contact info and phone #, and I'll contact you ASAP ...
3) Download below & then email me this easy-to-fill-out required PDF Entry Form for each of your entries. After filling it out, don't forget to save the PDF before sending it.
4) Mail the $5-per-print submission fee directly to (please use the FULL address):
Anza-Borrego Desert Photo Contest
587 Palm Canyon Dr. Suite 122
P.O. Box 2001
Borrego Springs, CA 92004
Please make checks payable to "ABF", and put "Photo Contest" in the memo
All of the latest Photoshop & Digital Imaging news that's fit to print - Privacy is important to me; therefore, I will not sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone.
"Not Just Another Photoshop Book" - Photoshop Instruction designed
for photographers by a photo printing professional ...
Check out my Blog for dozens of relevant & educational posts, going back years ...